Do you have a desire to help others in your area and across the country? Join us at Intervention 911. Intervention 911 is one of the most visible intervention organizations in the country! We are seeking energetic, positive people who have a sincere interest in helping others.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR OPPORTUNITIES – Coordinator
This is a work from home, 100% commission based position.
We are looking for individuals with previous experience working with families in crisis who have a proven track record to be able to bring the family the solution and guide them to engage our services. This is an opportunity to work from home, over the phone, with families who are suffering from addiction. Phone Sales or Admission Center experience required, Familiarity with Substance Abuse, Recovery community, 12 step programs and Family dynamics surrounding addiction strongly desired.Summary of position:
The responsibilities of an Intervention Coordinator include ensuring all processes of the Intervention are handled entirely from start to finish, from the initial call the family member makes to Intervention 911, to the follow up call after the intervention.
- Answer any and all inquiries received via phone, email or text
- Actively listen to call and gather information regarding addict
- Determine if caller is appropriate for services
- Describe services offered by i911 and cost of services
- Follow up on all calls from a minimum of every 24 hours for the first week, twice a week for the next two weeks and once a week thereafter
- Get client to engage services by signing and faxing a completed contract and providing payment information for deposit
- Facilitate a hand off call between interventionist and point person for family
- Present client with three treatment options
- Coordinate and confirm bed / insurance / client with treatment center
- Follow up post intervention to check in with client
Follow your heart and be a part of an industry that continues to grow based on kind service to those in need. Email your resume today to be considered for this special, unique career path. firstname.lastname@example.org